Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sooo.....

So.... wats up guys? i just realized that i'm a fail. my blog is uniquehoplessromantic101... right? well, i forgot the 'e' in hopEless... see? i am a fail. i'm also a fail at life. you know that guy right? well, he and i are friends now, and it turns out that he doesn't like my cousin as much as he thought he did.... i'm kinda mad at him cause he broke her heart, and right now, she's going through a lot. on top of that, the guy she likes, might be in love with, told her he doesn't like her... so yeah. how's it goin with u guys? hows ur life? anything interesting going on? well, i wrote a poem and it's titled hopeless romantic, with the 'e', so i'm just gonna post it here and be done with it for now. i'm not in the best of moods. but yeah. here ya go, and sorry i haven't written for a few days. have a great day k?

Hopeless Romantic

Reading novels, keeping distance from love ‘cause I don’t know how it’s going to end.

I keep watching chick flicks or romantic movies, the one’s that take your heart away.

You can’t breathe after you’ve watched it because you love it so much it hurts.

When it comes to real life, I suck at it ‘cause I don’t know what to do.

But this time is different. I like someone, and I can do something right.

I talk, and so does he. I laugh and so does he.

I smile and he smiles at me.

I look at the sky but he looks at me.

He gives me compliments and I don’t know what to do.

But now, he likes someone because I introduced him to her.

She talks and so does he. She laughs and so does he.

She smiles and he smiles at her.

He looks at her, and she looks at him.

He likes her and she likes him.

My heart broke again, but isn’t that what happens to hopeless romantics?






hope you liked it... :) gotta go.


~ hopeless romantic #1~

No comments:

Post a Comment